Technical interview questions
Almost all companies involved in engineering, communication, information technology, and companies related with technological development require highly skilled professionals, technical interview questions are the perfect way to know the future staff's work.
Because of the rapid technologic progress these kinds of companies required dedicated professionals, motivated and committed with the organization. The success of the company will depend from this process.
The industrial companies always are thinking in use the last technologies by using latest equipment and improving the organization by hiring young professionals. If you are thinking to get a job in this industry you have to be prepared for changes related with the use of last technologies. The preparation and training are going to be present all the time.
There are different types of companies dedicated to the research and latest technology, in this article we will make a review about the most usual and common questions using in the interviews.
The next list about software and programming languages questions is used in almost all the interviews, in institutions and organization related with computer engineering, systems engineering, software engineering, telecommunication engineering and even more.
It is a programming language that was created in 1972 by Dennis M. Ritchie, if you are interested in apply for a job that require a computer programmer in C. The possible questions are the listed:
- What are the advantages of using System.Text.StringBuilder over System.String?
- Define the scope of static variables.
- What are volatile variables?
- Advantages of a macro over a function?
- Could you explain what a Bus error is?
- How can you sort the elements of the array in descending order?
- What is the quickest sorting method use?
- Is XML case-sensitive?
PHP means Hypertext Pre-processor, this language is the most popular in the creation of dynamic web pages, the magic world of creation websites require basic but solid knowledge of this programming language, the possible questions in this area could be:
- How can I make a chat page in PHP in simple?
- What are the differences between mysql_connect and mysql_pconnect?
- What type of inheritance that PHP supports?
- Explain the ternary conditional operator in PHP?
- How do you capture audio/video in PHP?
- How can we submit a form without a submit button?
- Describe a PHP error and logging information?
- What are new features that are in added in PHP5?
SQL mean structured query language. This programming language was designed by Donald D. Chamberlin and Raymond F. Boyce the purpose is the managing data in relational database management systems. The next questions are related with SQL interview questions.
- What is normalization?
- Explain different levels of normalization?
- What is the difference between oracle, SQL and SQL server?
- Difference between Store Procedure and Trigger?
- What types of index data structures can you have?
- What is the normalization and when would you go for it?
- How do you implement one-to-one, one-to-many and many-to-many relationships while designing tables?
- What are two methods of retrieving SQL?
It is an necessary tool for people who works creating new websites, this programming language is used to create dynamically generated web pages, this language was created based in HTML, XML. Employers look for developers who can handle this technology for them, the favorite questions by the recruiters are:
- What is an output comment?
- What are the implicit objects?
- What is a Hidden comment?
- Is JSP an extensible technology?
- What is JSP custom action?
- How does JSP handle run-time exceptions?
- How to delete cookies in JSP?
- Tell me about life-cycle methods in JSP?
Java is new and modern software. There are several job opportunities for this programming language, if you have a good preparation you won't spend time finding a job. Here are the most common questions:
- What is the most important feature of Java?
- What if the main method is declared as private?
- What is meant by pass by reference and pass by value in Java?
- What is a JVM?
- If you're overriding the method equals() of an object, which other method you might also consider?
- How will you invoke any external process in Java?
- What gives java it's "write once and run anywhere" nature?
- How can you achieve in java?
UNIX is one of the most required operating system, if you are an expert in this system. You will gain a lot of money. This paragraph was made to make a short review of the possible questions in the interviews. In this operating system there is a big list of possible questions you must been very well prepared.
- How do you see command line history in UNIX?
- What is the significance of the "tee" command?
- Write a script to convert all DOS style backslashes to UNIX style slashes in a list of files.
- What does a plus at the beginning of a line in the password file signify?
- What is the prom command on a Sun that shows the SCSI devices?
- Write command to list all the links from a directory?
- Create a read-only file in your home directory?
- How do you know if a remote host is alive or not?
In these interviews you must demonstrate your capabilities and qualities for the job. It is advisable give a good impression. If you have prepared a good resume, the most possible questions in the interview are going to be prepared based in your certificates. You must know how support what you have learned. Here are some of the possible questions:
- When defects get introduced in SDLC?
- Could you explain me about step generator in QTP?
- Why does software have defects?
- How will you write test cases for a code currently under development?
- What is ERP Testing?
- Explain steps for doing integration testing?
- What's the difference between the 'V' shape and 'U' shape?
- What is mean by data flow diagram?
Is the most modern and versatile mobile operating system, considering a very interesting part of programming, if you have some experience creating applications for android you must know what are we trying to say. The questions in these types of interview are really easy.
- What are the different data types used by Android?
- What languages do Android support for application development?
- What are the different approaches that are required to share the objects?
- What are the methods to avoid memory leaks in Android?
- Describe the APK format.
- How is nine-patch image different from a regular bitmap?
- Why cannot you run standard Java byte code on Android?
- Android application can only be programmed in Java?
The possibilities of be recruited by a company sometimes depends in large measure on the technical interview questions, IOS is a mobile operating; created for Iphone and Ipod touch devices. In the next list are the possible questions:
- How would you create your own custom view?
- What are the tools required to develop iOS applications?
- What are categories and extensions?
- What is fast enumeration?
- What is a struct?
- Which JSON framework is supported by iOS?
- What is a Singleton class?
- Explain retain counts.
- Does iOS support multitasking?
The above questions could change depending of the company you are applying. The computing and system companies require young professionals with good preparation. If you need professional help we recommend Technical schools.